For Existing Sales Agents and Property Managers
In today’s market, people are looking for both sides of affordability; cost to own and cost to run and this is driving a new conversation in real estate.
The award-winning Liveability Real Estate training is a new specialist pathway for existing real estate salespeople or property managers. It was created and tested “by the property marketing industry – for the property marketing industry” and is relevant to new and existing homes.
- You will learn how to identify, appraise, list and sell properties with additional 17 Liveability Property Features™ at point of sale or rent and understand why they are important to the potential for reduced running costs and increased comfort.
- Once graduated you receive exclusive access to the 17 Things™ appraisal form and online, print and ‘open for inspection’ marketing resources.
This is a ‘features based’ approach to property marketing and is ACCC green marketing compliant. It has been endorsed by key organisations and industry bodies within the sustainable design, construction and assessment industries.
Upskill to become a Liveability Real Estate Specialist – it’s the future of real estate.
This is a new professional pathway for existing sales agents, listing BDM’s and property managers
Course Duration: One days training and 6 short online assessment exercise and 2 case studies. (total commitment 10 hours)
Price per agent: $635* (volume discounts are available)
On graduation you will receive:
- A membership of the Centre for Liveability Real Estate, nationally recognized membership program.
- The Liveability Real Estate Specialist icon will be added to your online profile.
- You are given access to the exclusive appraisal checklist, listing tools and marketing content.
- You receive the annual online training updates for FREE.
- You have access to the best information from CSIRO regarding the running cost and comfort potential of properties to pass on to their buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords.